- All active connectors and parts are in production on
a regular basis and are built to order items or in our
standard inventory stock on an ongoing basis. ACTIVE parts
are distributed globally. The lifetime of active part
is 7 years or more.
- Inactive connectors are parts which are no longer in
production on a regular basis. Tooling for these parts
is abailable and these parts can be manufactured as custom
OBSOLESCENCE - These parts are currently planned to be
phased out of ACTIVE status.
- Obsolete parts are not available at this time. Obsolete
parts can be reactive if high volume orders are anticipated
by your company. Please contact us. Most obsolete
parts have and exact replacement part so please
contact your local sales representative to assist you.
- Proposed parts have just recently been introduced and
released by Xmultiple. Please verify availability of these
products by contacting the Support Center.
Restricted - Customer
- These parts are as the status name indicates. They have
been designed for a specific customer and are available
only for their use. For information regarding a restricted
part, please contact Xmultiple's corporate office.
- These parts are restricted to be sold unless approval
is given. They have been designed for a specific customer
however the tooling is owned by Xmultiple and can be used
in selective cases. For information regarding a Unrestricted
parts, please contact Xmultiple's corporate office.
Xmultiple Customer Support if you have any problems -
– The Connection Is On!